| || |
Aquacera Fluoride Plus Countertop Water Filter
Excellent quality, safe, fresh water can be obtained from any faucet without the need to permanently modify your plumbing by using the Aquacera Fluoride Plus Countertop Water Filter
, one of the latest generation of fluoridation-baffling filters on today's market.
In place of activated alumina such as other filter companies use, the Aquacera filter employs a microporous ceramic shell with carbon elements that remove fluoride as well or better than aluminum based methods. Some of the general features of this filter include:
- Free-standing system attaches to any standard faucet (pull-out faucets need undersink filters) with a convenient diverter valve; lever selects between filtered or unfiltered water.
- Compact, single-section design provides a lot of filtration power in a small space, making it well suited to dorm rooms, RVs, boats, apartments, and travel.
- Greatly improves the color, taste, odor, and safety of drinking and cooking water.
- The CeraMetix W9512600 filter element/cartridge lasts for approximately 600 gallons.
- Covered by our 30-day money-back satisfaction guarantee.
CeraMetix® filter elements utilize our class leading ceramic micro porous outer shell combined with our AquaMetix® core block technology.
AquaMetix® is made from the highest quality coconut shell based activated carbon and other superior adsorbent materials. Utilizing a unique compression molding manufacturing process, the base materials are melded into a solid block having a very uniform pore structure that ensures filtration consistency and high performance.
The ceramic shell and our AquaMetix® block combines mechanical filtration and physical adsorption processes to reduce a wide variety of drinking water contaminants of both aesthetic and health concerned.
The dense pore structure and vast surface area of the compressed carbon and specialty adsorbents is ideally suited to improving taste and odor as well as reducing chlorine, chloramine, volatile organic compounds, MTBE, lead, mercury, asbestos, arsenic and fluoride. The cleanable ceramic shell is designed to remove suspended solids, pathogenic bacteria and cysts. The CeraMetix® elements have been tested in accordance with NSF protocols for cyst, turbidity, particulates, lead, chloramines and chlorine reduction (Class 1).
- Pathogenic bacteria—Cholera, Typhoid, Salmonella, E. Coli, Fecal Coliform—>99.9999% (ALcontrol Laboratories)
- Cysts—Cryptosporidium Parvum, Giardia Lamblia—100% (ALcontrol Laboratories)
- Sediment—100% absolute to 0.5 micron (IBR Laboratories)
- Chloramines—>99% ANSI Standard 42—Capacity 600 gallons
- Chlorine—>99% - Will remove chlorine for the life of the filter
- Fluoride– 85% Reduction (SnowMass Water & Sanitation District Study)
- Lead—>99% ANSI Standard 53—Capacity 500 gallons
- VOC—Volatile Organic Compounds—>98%
- Metals—Aluminum, Iron, Mercury, Nickel & Zinc—>98%
- Pharmaceutical Compounds—Acetaminophen, Progesterone, Ibuprofen, Naproxen Sodium—>95%
(Independent laboratory tests — NSF/ANSI Std 42 & 53 Chemical Reduction Tests)
600 Gallons based on Chloramines
You choose weather you would like the stainless steel (HCS) water filter system or the HCP above under water filter options.
Filtering Capacity: 1 year
Why Purchase From Us?
We also promise to give you the BEST customer service
- We offer you high quality water filters that we use and our family uses
- We give you 30 days to use your water filter to make sure you are 100% happy Excluding Replacement Filters
- We offer you a LOW PRICE guarantee
- We ship your products for FREE in the lower 48 states
- We DO NOT charge a restocking fee if you need to send your product back, like most others in the market do
We are here to answer any questions you might have and to help you find the right water filter system for your needs. You will reach a real person you can talk to when you call us, if we do not answer it means we are helping another customer but leave a message and we will contact you ASAP.
Our customers agree that Quality Water Filters 4 You goes above and beyond to put you our customer first, as you can see from our ratings at the top right of this page. We use the most sophisticated and secure online shopping cart that is provided by Yahoo. We accept Discover, MasterCard, Visa and PayPal. You can also call us with your order if you feel more comfortable, at 800-978-8408.