| || |
Crystal QuestThunder 2000C Reverse Osmosis/Ultrafiltration System
Reverse osmosis is some of the most thorough filtration available today, which is why it is also known as “ultrafiltration” – water is forced through a membrane to cleanse it of practically everything that may be dissolved or carried in it. The Crystal Quest Thunder 2000c Reverse Osmosis / Ultrafiltration System
is a multi-chambered water filter that provides no less than 13 stages of filtration to ensure you the highest quality, safest drinking and cooking water:
Other features of the Crystal Quest Thunder 2000c Ultrafiltration System
- A 5 micron carbon block removes large particulate matter (sand, silt, rust, debris) and soaks up many volatile organic compounds (VOCs) such as insecticides, solvents, PCBs, and the like. This also prolongs the life of other filter elements.
- A reverse osmosis ultrafiltration membrane cleans practically everything out of the water, since it is effectively 0.01 micron pore size. Bacteria, viruses, parasites, pyrogens, and protozoa are all eliminated by this stage.
- A 1 micron filter pad removes various debris, Giardia cysts, and the like.
- A bed of granulated activated carbon (GAC) absorbs and thus removes carcinogenic VOCs, including pesticides, benzene, solvents, and plastics.
- Ion exchange resin at this stage reduces water hardness, and soaks up heavy metals like mercury, aluminum, lead, cadmium, chromium, nickel, and other metallic substances.
- Redox media, which are highly pure and refined granules made up of a copper-zinc alloy, make up this stage. These generate an electrochemical current that catalyzes chlorine into chloride, which is water soluble and melts away into the water harmlessly, and also electroplate heavy metals onto their surface, completely removing them from the water.
- Another bed of redox media for further de-chlorination and heavy metal removal.
- A one-micron filter pad eliminates particles that might have slipped through to this point.
- This stage is a Crystal Quest Reverse Osmosis membrane, providing filtration equivalent to a relative pore size of 1/1000 micron – fine enough to strain out viruses, salts, metals, minerals, and most other inorganic compounds.
- Another 1-micron filter pad removes any surviving parasitic cysts plus sand and rust.
- A fourth 1-micron filter pad provides more straining of the waters.
- A second bed of granulated activated carbon (GAC) draws remaining chemicals from the water, cleaning it even more thoroughly.
- Filtration is completed with a 0.01 micron ultrafiltration membrane, which removes parasites, protozoa, bacteria, viruses, bacterial toxins, proteins, and colloids wholly from the water.
- 30 day money-back satisfaction guarantee.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- Comes with a complete installation kit: long-reach designer faucet, 4 gallon stainless steel pressurized holding tank, color coded tubing, filter cartridges, membranes, and all wrenches and hardware needed for correct mounting.
- Saddle valve for hard copper tubing under sink is provided; if you need a T-valve for plastic piping instead, please specify in the comments section of the order page.
Dimensions: 16"L x 8"W x 21"H + 4" to change cartridge;
Holding Tank 15"H + 3" (UF Membrane/stage 16) x 11"D
Why Purchase From Us?
We also promise to give you the BEST customer service
- We offer you high quality water filters that we use and our family uses
- We give you 30 days to use your water filter to make sure you are 100% happy Excluding Replacement Filters
- We offer you a LOW PRICE guarantee
- We ship your products for FREE in the lower 48 states
- We DO NOT charge a restocking fee if you need to send your product back, like most others in the market do
We are here to answer any questions you might have and to help you find the right water filter system for your needs. You will reach a real person you can talk to when you call us, if we do not answer it means we are helping another customer but leave a message and we will contact you ASAP.
Our customers agree that Quality Water Filters 4 You goes above and beyond to put you our customer first, as you can see from our ratings at the top right of this page. We use the most sophisticated and secure online shopping cart that is provided by Yahoo. We accept Discover, MasterCard, Visa and PayPal. You can also call us with your order if you feel more comfortable, at 800-978-8408.