| || |
Propur Big Gravity Water Filter with 2 G2.0 7" Filter Elements
Propure's BIG is ideal for 2 to 4 people and has a capacity of 2.75 gallons. The assembled size is 9.25" X 21.5". The Big system comes with 2 2.75 X 7" proOne G2.0 filter elements Filter elements should be replaced yearly or 1,200 gallons. Propur systems have 2 year warranty on systems and 1 year on filter elements.
Why ProOne™G2.0 Water & Fluoride Filter Elements!
Only ProOne™G2.0 Water & Fluoride filter element helps reduce or remove VOC's, pesticides, herbicides including Glyphosate, chloramines (ammonia with chlorine), monochloramines, hydrofluorosilicic acid (the latest form of fluoride not covered by other fluoride filter brands), sodium hexa fluorosilicate and more - increases pH up to 9.5
Ideal for use with just about any water source including tap, lake, river, stream, pond and rain water
Reasons To Buy A Propur™ System?
1. Propur™ ALL Stainless Systems
Propur™ stainless steel containers are made from one piece of stainless unlike others made from several pcs of stainless welded together which can lead to cracks in seams, rust and leaks…
Our new wide mouth solid stainless steel spigot can fill a 16oz glass in seconds. Beautiful in design yet durable with easy on/off position handle and special washers engineered to fit a contoured surface not the flat black washers found with other spigots. Available with the Propur™ Original series systems
Propur™ systems come with a non-slip pad to keep it from sliding on your counter top and a scuffy pad for cleaning filters.
2. The most important part of a gravity system is the water filter element. Propur™ offers the most advanced water filter element technology- the
ProOne® G2.0 "All-In-One" Water, Fluoride & More
Only "All-In-One" filter that qualifies as a microbiological water purifier by NSF protocol P231!
The ProOne® G2.0 filter has been tested in accordance with NSF 42 and 53 standards, and NSF protocol P231. Test results from an independent water testing Lab certified by the state of New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection show the ProOne® G2.0 filter removes and/or reduces contaminants including heavy metals, VOC’s, monochloramines, pesticides, herbicides, pharmaceutical drugs, fluoride, bacteria, viruses, Giardia and more without any add-on filters. Even the contaminants found in the Toledo and West Virginia water supplies are covered by the ProOne® G2.0 filter. For complete lab report details, please click here.
Now here’s why the ProOne® G2.0 is technically advanced over other gravity filters;
1. You don’t need to prime the ProOne® G2.0 filter - it doesn't make
sense - if you're trying to filter out contaminants in your
drinking water, why use contaminated water to prime your filters
2. There’s no need to buy any additional device to prime your filters
3. Fluoride, arsenic and other heavy metals are reduced/removed
by a process called absorption using a specially formulated
carbon based media inside the ProOne® G2.0, not alumina as
used in other brands of add-on filters.
4. The ProOne® G2.0 is silver impregnated self-sterilizing ceramic
outer core which helps prevent the growth of bacteria
5. With the ProOne® G2.0 ALL-IN-ONE” filter, there’s No need to
purchase and attach add-on filters to remove fluoride, arsenic or
other heavy metals
6. No add-on filters hang down into the water storage container
that could leach into your drinking water
7. No add-on filters to slow down flow rate
8. No add-on filters that require frequent replacement and expense
9. ProOne® G2.0 oversized 2.75” diameter for optimum filter
performance – most competitive filters are only 2” in diameter
3. Globally recognized brand, top rated customer service
Choose the most advanced gravity water purification system - choose Propur™.
Updated facts you should know about the ProOne G2.0 filter
1. ProOne® G2.0 qualifies as a microbiological water purifier as set forth by NSF protocol P231.
2. ProOne® G2.0 filters are simple to use and require NO priming so there’s no potential risk of
drinking contaminated water and no need to purchase any additional priming device.
3. Only Propur™ offers a full limited warranty on it’s ProOne® G2.0 filter NOT PRORATED.
4. The ProOne® G2.0 filter is assembled in England of both US and UK components.
5. The Propur™ ProOne® G2.0 filter has been scientifically tested to remove not only heavy metals but many more contaminants including volatile organics, pesticides, semivolatile, inorganic non-metallic contaminants, herbicides, pharmaceutical drug contaminants, synthetic organic chemicals, cyanobacteria toxins, and fluoride without any add-on filter. Even the contaminants found in the Toledo and West Virgina water supplies are removed by the ProOne® G2.0 filter.
6. ProOne® G2.0 filter is independently tested by Envirotek Laboratories, a New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection nationally recognized and certified drinking water testing laboratory, complies with EPA protocols and methodology using Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy, Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry, and Standard Methods of Water Analysis. Envirotek is in the business of analyzing drinking water, well trained and experienced in water testing to avoid potential risk of contamination of test equipment including vials and glassware. Contaminated equipment can produce false results. Truly independent, Envirotek is not engaged in selling or recommending Propur™ products.
7. ProOne® G2.0 filters have been tested in accordance with NSF 42 and 53 standards using
NSF protocol. NSF International is a global independent public health organization that establishes
standards for drinking water. NSF states “NSF/ANSI 42 establishes the minimum requirements for the
certification of POU [Point-Of-Use] filtration systems designed to reduce specific aesthetic or
non-health-related contaminants (chlorine, taste, odor and particulates) that may be present in public
or private drinking water. The scope of NSF/ANSI 42 includes material safety, structural integrity and
aesthetic, non-health-related contaminant reduction performance claims.
NSF/ANSI 53 establishes the minimum requirements for the certification of POU filtration systems designed to reduce specific health-related contaminants, such as Cryptosporidium, Giardia, lead, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs) and MTBE (methyl tertiary-butyl ether), that may be present in public or private drinking water. The scope of NSF/ANSI 53 includes material safety, structural integrity and health-related contaminant reduction performance claims.”
8. ProOne® G2.0 Lab report from Envirotek complies with EPA procedures and methodology including
“Influent Water Concentration in ug/L” - that is water mixed with a specific concentration of contaminants.
9. ProOne® G2.0 is an “All-In-One” filter for removing many contaminants, including fluoride, and requires no additional add-on filter that hangs down into the water storage container. The ProOne® G2.0 filter avoids the risk of potential contamination or leaching from an add-on filter.
Why Purchase From Us?
We also promise to give you the BEST customer service
We are here to answer any questions you might have and to help you find the right water filter system for your needs. You will reach a real person you can talk to when you call us, if we do not answer it means we are helping another customer but leave a message and we will contact you ASAP.
Our customers agree that Quality Water Filters 4 You goes above and beyond to put you our customer first, as you can see from our ratings at the top right of this page. We use the most sophisticated and secure online shopping cart that is provided by Yahoo. We accept Discover, MasterCard, Visa and PayPal. You can also call us with your order if you feel more comfortable, at 800-978-8408.